Joe Keery Wiki: Joe Keery, born Joseph David Keery, is a musician and actor from the United States. Joe Keery’s net worth is $4 million as of 2022. He amassed his fortune through his singing and acting careers. Joe has been working in the sector since 2015. Joe has appeared in films, music videos, and a variety of other projects. He is best recognized for his role as Steve Harrington in the popular Science Fiction Horror online television drama series ‘Stranger Things.’
Joe is also a well-known musician. Joe is a member of the psychedelic rock band Post Animal from the United States. He also received the 2017 Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Ensemble Performance in a Drama Series for his role in ‘Stranger Things,’ and was nominated for the same award in 2018.
Joe Keery Wiki/Biography
Joe Keery, who was born on April 24, 1992, will be 30 years old in 2022. He was born and raised in Newburyport, Massachusetts, in the United States. Joe attended River Valley Charter School, a local Montessori primary and middle school, before transferring to Newburyport High School.
Joe received his higher education at DePaul University, a theater school, and graduated in 2014 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting. He also performed as a child in an open theater at Maudslay State Park during a performing arts camp. When his sister urged, he began acting in high school.
|Full Name||Joseph David Keery|
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Date of Birth||24 April 1992|
|Birth Place||Newburyport, Massachusetts, United States|
|Profession||Actor and Musician|
|School||River Valley Charter School, Newburyport, Massachusetts, United States and Newburyport High School, Massachusetts, United States|
|College / University||DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois, US|
|Education Qualification||Bachelors of Fine Arts in Acting|
Joe Keery Early & Education
- Keery was born on April 24, 1992, in Newburyport, Massachusetts, to parents David and Nina Keery, an architect and Professor of English.
- He is the second of five children and grew up with sisters Caroline, Lizzy, Kate, and Emma.
- Keery was raised in Newburyport and attended River Valley Charter School, a local Montessori elementary and middle school, and Newburyport High School.
- When he was young, he participated in Theater in the Open, a performing arts camp at Maudslay State Park, but ultimately began acting in high school, initially performing there at his older sister’s insistence.
- Keery went on to study at the Theatre School at DePaul University and graduated in 2014 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting.
Family, Girlfriend & Relationships
Joe Keery’s father is an architect named David Keery, and her mother is an English professor named Nina Keery.
Joe has four brothers and sisters. He has four sisters, one older and three younger than him. Caroline, Lizzy, Kate, and Emma are his sisters’ names. Emma and Kate are twins among these.
Joe Keery is currently unmarried. Joe is currently dating Maika Monroe, who is also a movie actress. They began dating in 2017 but have yet to make their relationship public.
|Father Name||David Keery|
|Mother Name||Nina Keery|
|Sister Name||Caroline, Lizzy, Kate, and Emma|
Joe Keery is a gorgeous actor in the American film business. He is well-known for his attractive appearance and sizzling personality. Joe has a beautiful grin and a stylish hairdo that his followers like.
Joe has a super-hot physique as well, with biceps that measure 14 inches. Joe stands 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs around 74 kg. Joe has light brown hair that is smooth and silky, and he has stunning hazel eyes.
|Height (approx)||in centimeters: 185 cm|
in meters: 1.85 m
in feet inches: 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms: 74 kg|
in pounds: 163 lbs
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
Joe Keery began his acting career in the American film business. In the year 2015, he played Gabe in the film “Henry Gamble’s Birthday Party.” The same year he also starred in an episode of ‘Sirens’ as Scenester, 2 episodes of ‘Chicago Fire’ as Emmett, and an episode of ‘Empire’ as Tony Trichter III.
Joe was a guitarist in the Chicago-based garage and psych-rock band Post Animal. In October of 2015, their debut album was released. He also released music as ‘Cool Cool Cool’ in his early twenties.
In 2016, he played Scott in the film ‘The Charnel House.’ From 2016 till the present, he has played Steve Harrington in the popular series ‘Stranger Things,’ first as a recurring character and then as the main character in season 2. He plays Stranger Things with Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard, Natalia Dyer, Charlie Heaton, Gaten Matarazzo, Noah Schnapp, Sadie Sink, Caleb McLaughlin etc.
In 2017, he played Trust Fund Cole in the film “Molly’s Game.”
In 2018, he appeared in two films, ‘After Everything’ as Chris and ‘Slice’ as Jackson. He was the guitarist for Post Animal in April 2018, and he contributed to the album ‘When I Think of You in a Castle.’ He later departed the organization.
In 2019, he played Jack in the short film ‘How to Be Alone.’ In the same year, he appeared in an episode of the TV show ‘No Activity.’ On July 19, 2019, he released his first song as a solo artist, named ‘Roddy,’ under the moniker Djo. On August 9, 2019, he re-released his second song, ‘Chateau (Feel Alright),’ under the alias Djo. ‘Twenty Twenty,’ his debut album, was released on September 13, 2019.
In 2020, he played Kurt Kunkle in the film ‘Spree.’ In the same year, he appeared as Duke Goolies in the TV special ‘Death to 2020.’ He will release a new track titled ‘Keep Your Head Up’ on September 9, 2020. In 2021, he will begin filming as Keys in the film ‘Free Guy.’
- Aside from acting, Keery is also a musician.
- He is one of the guitarists for Chicago-based garage and psych-rock band Post Animal. heir debut full-length album was released in October 2015.
- The band’s sophomore album, “When I Think Of You In A Castle”, was released in April 2018 and saw Keery contributing his guitar playing as well as vocals.
- As of 2019, Keery is no longer a touring member of the band.
- On July 19, 2019, Keery self-released the single “Roddy” as a solo artist under the moniker Djo.
- Keery released a second single on August 9, 2019, titled “Chateau (Feel Alright)” under the same moniker.
- On September 13, 2019, Keery released his debut album as Djo, Twenty Twenty.
- In his early twenties, Keery released music under the name “Cool Cool Cool”.
Joe Keery Net Worth
As of the year 2022, Joe Keery’s net worth is about $4 million. Joe mainly earns through his acting in various films, TV series, music, and theater shows.
- The actor’s salary on the hit TV series was estimated to be somewhere around $150,000 per episode.
- This figure was expected to go up with the just-released third season of the series.
- Keery’s salary per episode is not fully known at the moment. However, his net worth is about $2 million.
- He makes around $30,000 per episode of TV series Stranger Things.
Facts and Information
Joe Keery is an American who follows the Christian faith. He says he enjoys reading and listening to music.
Joe used to make TV advertisements before he became famous. He may be seen in KFC and Dominos advertising.
Joe Keery has a doppelganger named Ben Schwartz. Both went on a chat program together and clarified that they are not blood relations.
Joe states that his favorite actor is Sylvester Stallone and his favorite actresses are Emma Watson and Kristen Stew.
- He does preform in a band these days. Joe Keery musical band name is Post Animal.
- They have a base in Chicago, Illinois and they are a rock ‘n’ roll band.
- Apart from Joe Keery (guitar), other members of Post Animal are Dalton Allison who plays bass, Jake Hirshland who plays both guitar and keys, Javi Reyes and Matt Williams (both guitars) and Wes Toledo (drums).
- He has an immense fan following on his social media platforms as well.
- He is a pet lover as well.
- Joe Keery and Jodie Comer have THIS to say about a Free Guy prequel possibility based on Free City’s creation.
- Free Guy star Joe Keery shares which Stranger Things characters he thinks would be able to successfully navigate the game world of Free City.
- Joe Keery has shared which Stranger Things character he thinks would do well in the video game world of Free Guy.
- The sci-fi action comedy has been one of the few summer blockbusters of this year to release exclusively in theatres, albeit for a shortened 45-day window before it’s expected debut on the Disney+ service. Despite the box office inevitably being affected by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Free Guy has been one of Hollywood’s biggest successes this summer and is likely to be a blueprint for Disney’s distribution strategy moving forward.
Who is Joe Keery?
Joe Keery is a musician and actor from the United States.
What is Joe Keery net worth?
Joe Keery’s net worth is $4 million as of 2022.